Wednesday 31 December 2014

No more, please.

As a daughter and sister of pilots, this has been a heavy, heavy year.

Never did I imagine that I'd be thinking of fallen wings and broken petals three times in the same year.

I know that many disasters, calamities, accidents, and deaths take place every minute, and in every corner of the globe. But these three took place in mine; within my four walls, and in my safe and protected space where all planes take off and land, safely.


No more, please.

In memory of QZ8501.

*************************************************

"A large wheat field dotted with purple flowers and Queen Anne’s lace."

Could have been any of us.


MH17 in my (heavy) heart.

*************************************************

RefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefresh.

Waiting with my countrymen for some news, any news. This is too close to home.


MH370 in my heart.




No comments: